Join our Team
We're a dedicated team of researchers and engineers drawing from different backgrounds and ideas to push the boundaries of data intensive science. Our mission is to pioneer translational data intensive science to advance biology, medicine, healthcare, and the environment. Our research interests include data commons, bioinformatics, high performance analytics, virtualized infrastructure, and pipelines for large-scale data analysis. We work closely with researchers at the University of Chicago and others around the world to pursue discovery and make an impact on society.
View our current staff job openings and apply with the requisition number at UChicago Jobs.
The Bioinformatician will design and implement bioinformatics services for faculty for projects in the Center for Data Intensive Science. The Bioinfomatician will work on developing pipelines for this project, including support for high-throughput genomic technologies.
Apply at UChicago Jobs
Technical Support Engineer
Join our product support team dedicated to the launch of the Genomic Data Commons, one of the world’s largest storage and distribution system for cancer genomics.
Apply at UChicago Jobs
Information Security Analyst
Software Engineer in Test
Do you share our passion of using data science to make an impact on important problems? Consider joining our team as a volunteer to contribute in an area of your expertise and fuel your curiousity. Your generosity and support are critical to delivering on our ambitious mission.
Send a letter of interest to email@example.com.
Student and Trainee Openings
Health & Welfare Benefits
- 5 Medical Plans
- 2 Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Healthcare Flexible Spending
- Health Savings Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- On-Site Childcare Program
- Staff and Faculty Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Childcare Referral Services
- Elder Care Referral Service
- Retiree Medical Insurance
- Professional Development
- Staff Education Assistance Program
- Dependent Children Education Assistance Program
Retirement & Financial Benefits
- Retirement Income Program
- Supplemental Retirement Program
- Staff Pension Plan
- Employer-Assisted Housing Program
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Qualified Transportation Benefits
- Perks and Discounts
Vacation, Holidays & Time Off Benefits
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 15 Vacation Days
- 5 Personal Holidays
- 10 Sick Days
- Leave of Absence Programs
- Short & Long Term Disability