- innovative applications of data science in biology, medicine, health care, and the environment;
- new releases of open-source data commons and data peering technology that support research communities, including specialized commons for cancer genomic data, liquid biopsy research, brain disorders, pediatric cancer and birth defects, weather data, and satellite imagery;
- data intensive computing systems;
- high performance analytics;
- and a Thursday Birds-of-a-Feather session on Data Commons led by Robert Grossman in room 405-406-407.
Stop by booth #1653, ask for a demonstration, and learn more about how we've been working hard to make data-driven research easier and more accessible. We look forward to chatting with you!